How Primus Auditing Ops is Addressing COVID-19
Primus Auditing Ops (PAO) has been continuously monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and the impact around the world. Our highest priority is to continue providing excellent service while helping protect the health and safety of employees, auditors and clients. We have created and implemented a strategic plan using best practices to minimize the risk of exposure to all people involved. We will continue providing our services during this unprecedented time.
We require all PAO auditors and staff to adhere to strict preventive measures implemented to show our commitment to our clients. Our personnel will follow the following protocols:
- Continuously monitor for COVID-19 symptoms and stay home if sick.
- Self-isolate immediately if we come into contact with anyone known to have a confirmed or presumptive case of COVID-19.
- Check their temperature every morning and evening to ensure they do not have a temperature of 100.4°F (38°C) or greater.
- Ensure clothing and footwear are never to be worn more than once without being washed/sanitized.
- Sanitize all personal tools, such as electronics, prior to conducting an audit or visiting a client.
- Wear a mask at all times when onsite and will wear gloves and other protective clothing/gear upon client request.
- Wash hands with soap and water, then sanitize prior to entering a client site.
- Refrain from shaking hands and avoid touching equipment, records, etc.
- Maintain a 6ft. distance between personnel when conducting audits.
- Use separate vehicles during operational tours.
- Our personnel will ask clients to respond to the following questions, prior to entering a client site
- Has anyone on the premises tested positive for COVID-19 or exhibited symptoms in the past 14 days?
- Do you have any specific health and safety control measures in place that I should be aware of prior to entering your site?
- Are there any public health travel restrictions or impending restrictions in your county or region that would prohibit our personnel from traveling to your location?
We expect all parties involved during the onsite visit to respect the current CDC Recommendations. If the guidance is not followed, we may reserve the right not to proceed with the audit service. We know the importance of providing a valuable service so that you can continue to operate your business. PAO is continuously creating solutions to help address your concerns during this difficult time. We will continue to closely monitor guidance from the CDC, local, state and federal authorities.
We hope you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy